Candy Cane Planter
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 62g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- individually wrapped candy canes, 6 inches long
- empty food can, from tomatoes or fruit (28 to 29 ounces
- 1 Pipe glue from hot-glue gun along back of 1 candy cane (in wrapper). Attach to can so that hook of candy cane is at top of can and curves away from can.
- 2 Repeat with remaining candy canes to cover side of can.
- 3 To give as a gift, add a 4-inch potted plant, such as Norfolk Island pine, poinsettia, rosemary, ivy or Christmas cactus.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/