Ham Tortilla Christmas Tree
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 909
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 103g
Saturated Fat 55g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 34g
Total Carbohydrates 135g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pound Leftover Cook's Bone-In ham
- 6 ounces cream cheese, whipped
- 1 cup sliced sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 6 6 inches spinach flour tortillas
- 1. Slice ham into approximately 1/2" wide strips.
- 2. Spread an even, thin layer of cream cheese over the entire surface of the tortilla.
- 3. Place two strips of ham side by side along the lower third of the tortilla, so that they extend from one end of the tortilla.
- 4. Line both sides of the ham strips with two strips of red pepper, and then one slice of cheese each; six strips total.
- 5. Fold tortilla edge over entire contents and roll tightly.
- 6. Cut into 1" pinwheels.
- 7. Stack layers of pinwheels in rings one on top of another, decreasing the size of each ring until you reach the top of the tree.
- 8. Dress your tree with cranberries, or star-shaped cutouts of red or yellow pepper.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/