Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 60g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Enlarge Image
- One midcalf or knee-high white tube sock
- Rubber bands
- Pair of decorative ankle socks
- Twine or ribbon
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Assorted small buttons
- Wooden skewer
- Acrylic paint: orange
- Cut off and discard foot portion of white tube sock. Turn the tube inside out and wrap a rubber band tightly around the bottom (where foot portion was attached). Turn the tube right side out so rubber band is inside the sock.
- Fill sock with rice, pushing it down into sock as you fill. Fill sock until it stretches and is plump. Wrap a rubber band around the open end.
- Cut off heel and toe from one decorative ankle sock. Cut off heel of other ankle sock. Pull the sock without the heel and toe over the snowman; center it on snowman for a sweater. Squeeze the snowman body at the lower edge of sweater, pushing the rice down to create a solid base. Tie a piece of twine or ribbon around the bottom of the sweater. Repeat, squeezing snowman and tying with twine at the top of the sweater if desired.
- Place the sock without the heel on top of snowman for a hat. Tie a twine bow around the toe end of sock. Hot-glue a button or other embellishment to the hat if desired. Hot-glue small buttons on head for eyes and, if desired, on sweater.
- Cut off the pointed end of a wooden skewer and paint it orange; let dry. Hot-glue point to the head for a nose.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/