Triple Pork Sliders
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2621
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 292g
Saturated Fat 106g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 29g
Monounsaturated Fat 133g
Total Carbohydrates 232g
Dietary Fiber 24g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 pound fresh Mexican chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1/4 cup finely grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp
- 16 small dinner rolls, sliced in half
- Curly leaf lettuce
- 3 sliced plum tomatoes
- Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise, recipe follows
- Preheat a flat top grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground pork, sausage, cheese, shallot, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste. Form the meat mixture into small equal-sized patties.
- Cook the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove them from the pan and serve on split rolls with a half a slice of bacon, lettuce, tomato and Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise.
Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Sriracha)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in s medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, allowing the flavors to meld. Can be made a day ahead.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/