Edible Christmas Ornaments
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1824
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 207g
Saturated Fat 123g
Trans Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 60g
Total Carbohydrates 197g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- cup powdered sugar
- cup butter, softened
- teaspoon vanilla
- Betty Crocker® Cookie Icing in colors of choice
- Ribbon, cut into 6-inch or longer pieces
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with cooking parchment paper.
- 2 In large bowl, stir together 2 cups of the Bisquick mix, the powdered sugar, butter, egg and vanilla until soft dough forms. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Bisquick mix on work surface. Place dough on surface; knead Bisquick mix into dough.
- 3 Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 2-inch star- and stocking-shaped cookie cutters (or desired size and shape Christmas cookie cutters). On cookie sheet, place cutouts about 2 inches apart. With straw, cut out small hole in top of each cookie.
- 4 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cookie sheet.
- 5 Decorate cookies with icing, if desired. String ribbon through holes in cookies and tie for hanging.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/