Paper Reindeer Pops Craft
Craft your own team of reindeer this holiday season with this simple and fun Christmas activity for kids, Christmas parties and more. Red nose optional – use your imagination as your guide!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Sucker Pops
- Fuzzy Pom-Poms
- Chenille Stem
- Printed Reindeer
- Print and cut out the paper reindeer. Punch a hole in the reindeer where shown.
- Insert the stick of the sucker pop onto the paper reindeer as shown. Glue the paper hooves to the bottom of the sucker pop.
- Twist the chenille stem to form reindeer antlers and wrap them around the sucker pop stick.
- Glue two fuzzy pom-poms to the sucker pop to form arms. Glue the jewel to the printed nose.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow and glue to the sucker pop as shown. Allow time for your craft to dry.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/