Layered Leaf Wreath
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- What You'll Need
- Enlarge Image
- 2 bunches of dried magnolia leaves
- Copper spray paint
- 3 artificial red poinsettia flower heads
- 2 bunches of fresh lemon leaves
- Florist's wire
- One 20-inch wire wreath form
- Seventy-five 4-inch florist's picks
- 1 bunch of artificial Christmas greens with mini pinecones
- 10 fresh cedar sprigs
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- How to Make It
- 1. Remove magnolia leaves from stems. Spray both sides of magnolia leaves with copper spray paint. Cut off red petals from poinsettia flowers.
- 2. Gather small bunches (2-4 short stems) of lemon leaves. Use florist's wire to wrap lemon leaf bunches around the wreath form by the stems. Place bunches close together until the entire wreath is covered.
- 3. Wire florist's picks to 30 magnolia leaves and 20 poinsettia leaves. Add the leaves by pushing the picks between the lemon leaves. Space the leaves evenly around the wreath.
- 4. Cut short lengths of Christmas greens with pinecones and hot-glue them to the wreath. Hot-clue small cedar sprigs to wreath.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/