Leprechaun paper plate faces
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
What you'll need
- white paper plate
- green, yellow and black construction paper
- craft markers
- glue stick
- craft glue
- orange craft poms
What you'll do
- Cut a piece of green construction paper in half crosswise. Cut a second piece of green construction paper that is 1 inch tall and 2 inches wider than the larger piece of construction paper.
- Glue the long thin piece of construction paper to the bottom of the larger piece to form the leprechaun's hat.
- Cut a long strip from the black construction paper and glue it just above the brim of the hat, trimming the length if needed.
- Cut a 2-inch square from the yellow construction paper. Fold the square in half and cut out a rectangle from the center. Glue the square at the center of the hat over the top of the black band.
- Glue the hat to the top of the paper plate.
- Cut out two ovals from the black construction paper, and glue them to the plate to form the leprechaun's eyes.
- Draw a nose and mouth on the plate.
- Apply craft glue around the bottom edge of the paper plate.
- Place multiple orange craft poms on the glue to create the leprechaun's beard.
Crafter's Holiday Cottage http://craftersholidaycottage.com/